When using email to market, advertise, recruit Insurance Agents or Real Estate Agents it is very important to use the following tips when creating your message.
1. Use Incentives to Increase Email Open Rates: When you include an incentive in your subject line, you can increase open rates by 50%.
2. Stick to Fewer Than 3 Typefaces: Don’t junk up your email with more than 2, or at maximum, 3 typefaces.
DadCrush – perfect case with adult Email Marketing
DadCrush series – is first adult project in USA to be which will use email marketing. All registered DadCrush users receive a notification by email at the purchase of a paid subscription. This hot series features a funny approach to today’s society problem of perverted stepdaughters. Self-assured, misbehaving and totally annoying girls are getting into sexual troubles with his stepdads. They are in problem, because stepdads are going to give them a sexual lesson of manners.
3. Keep the Main Message and Call-to-Action Above the Fold: If your main call-to-action falls below the fold, then as many as 70% of recipients won’t see it. Also, any call-to-action should be repeated at least 3 times throughout the email.
4. Keep your email simple. Simple text and limited graphics get a much better response.
5. Put Your Logo in the Upper Left-Hand Side of the Email: Eye tracking studies have found that people instinctively look for logos in the upper left-hand side of emails.
6. Conduct a 5-Second Test: Send a copy of the email to a friend or business associate. Can they quickly tell what your call-to-action is? If so, perfect. If not, back to the drawing board…